I decided to find out more about our 4 year old daughter this morning, so I found these 21 (I made it 22 because it left out what mommy does for work- #amothersworkisneverdone) from one of my favorite blogs, Bebeblog and she answered them. We did it when she first woke up, which is a fun time for little children (not so much for adults). We had done a similar thing on Facebook about a year ago, and I’ll attempt to find those results to post, too. I’d love it if you’d ask your children and post in a comment- come on, play along. I promise it’ll be fun!
1. What is something mommy always says to you? Ummm, even if I’m mad at you, I always love you.
2. What makes you happy? Being with my mom
3. What makes you sad? Makes me sad…I’m not sure what makes me sad. Maybe when my friends don’t wanna play with me, that might make me sad because I wanted, maybe if I wanted to play with them and they don’t want to play with me, that might make me sad.
4. What makes you laugh? When people tickle me (oh come on, she was just asking for it- had to take a tickle break here!)
5. How old are you? Four, Four and a Half
6. How old is Mommy? Haha, I don’t know! 25? (Emma for the win!)
7. How old is Daddy? Ummm, I’m not sure… mote. 46? (haha!)… 41. 41. Daddy’s 41. (correct). And my brother is one.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? I’m not sure. People tickle me (guess she really likes tickling)
9. Who is your best friend? Ummm, Alyah, Diego and Mckenly
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a lot of things- I want to be a teacher, a doctor, a singer soccer player, a astronaut, maybe you guys can come with me so we can see space- outer spaaaaaaace! Why do you need to wear those helmets?
11. What are you really good at? I’m really good at….playing dress up
12. What are you not very good at? I’m not very good at….of waiting
13. What did you do today? I did….uh, we went on a walk, but what did we really do yesterday mommy? Selled stuff (mom was selling old baby stuff on Facebook).
14. What is your favorite food? Um, my favorite food is baby food.
15. What is your favorite song? My favorite song is, I Got the Moves Like Jagger and You’re Welcome. Ya, Wish You Were Here, too. Let’s listen to it!
16. What do you want for your birthday this year? I’m no opposed to know. (Re-asked question) I want a new….uh, uh, um, I want a new uh it’s like a house with balls in it, with a lot of balls in it. I’ll get one of the balls!
17. What is your favorite animal? Uh, penguins and giraffes.
18. What is love? Maybe love is like kisses and stuff maybe (snuggles up to me- heart full!)
19. What does daddy do for work? Oh, build houses, right?
20. What does mommy do for work? Type.
21. Where do you live? In Santa Paula
22. Where is your favorite place to go? My favorite places is to go, uh, to Mimi & Papa’s.